Dayemi Foundation is a Bangladesh government approved & United Nations Department of Public Information associated non-profit, non-political & charitable organization that provides social services (health, academic & vocational education, rural development & empowerment, humanitarian aid) in Bangladesh.
Dayemi Foundation’s Vision:
Dayemi Foundation envisioned a sustainable platform where underprivileged children have the guaranteed opportunities of development that enables them to exercise their right to education, good health, right livelihood, social security & empowerment.
Dayemi Foundation’s Objectives
Dayemi Foundation is committed to provide support, build capacity, and integrate individuals into mainstream society who have been suppressed in personal, social, economic domains.
- Provide basic necessities to the underprivileged Children;
- Eradicate illiteracy - to provide academic education among the rural communities;
- Youths &women empowerment through vocational trainings;
- Improve health status of communities through health education, consultation & awareness;
- Promote social awareness on various social and environmental issues;
- Eliminate bonded, forced, child labor and slavery;
- Promote gender equality;