Social Welfare & Development Program
The Social Welfare and Development Program (SWDP)-2018-2023 is a comprehensive initiative aimed at addressing the critical needs of underprivileged communities in Bangladesh, fostering sustainable development, and promoting social justice. The program encompasses a holistic approach, focusing on six key areas:
- Nurturing Unprivileged: Providing essential food, clothing, and shelter to those in need, ensuring their necessities are met and their dignity is preserved.
- Education for All: Ensuring that all children, regardless of their background or financial limitations, have access to quality education, empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and pursue their aspirations.
- Technical Skill Workshop: Equipping individuals with marketable skills through targeted vocational training programs, enhancing their employability and enabling them to secure sustainable livelihoods.
- Developed Healthcare & Awareness: Promoting preventive healthcare practices and raising awareness about health issues, particularly among vulnerable groups, to improve their overall well-being and reduce the burden of disease.
- Toilet Repairing: Enhancing sanitation facilities and hygiene conditions in underserved communities, particularly in rural areas, to prevent the spread of diseases and promote a healthy environment.
Arsenic-Free Tubewell Planting: Installing arsenic-free tubewells in areas with contaminated water sources, providing access to safe drinking water and preventing